Veganism is the practice of abstaining from the use of animal products, particularly in diet, and an associated philosophy that rejects the commodity status of animals. A follower of the diet or the philosophy is known as a vegan.
Here is a list of all Vegan Options available daily at Cafe de Boston:
1. Gardein, The Ultimate Beefless Burger (Vegan & Kosher) served with lettuce and tomato on a bulkie roll.
2. Vegan Fresh Ziti Pasta with tomato basil sauce
3. Fresh Homemade Zucchini Noodles with tomato sauce
4. Vegan Falafel Pita Pocket
5. Vegan Falafel Plate
6. One kind of sorbet each week that rotates: such as mango, pomegranate raspberry, orange or tropical. (Self-Serve at the frozen yogurt station with self-serve toppings)
Café de Boston is a marketplace eatery, a new expression of fast-casual dining blending made-to-order, self-serve and take-out fare.
Serving fresh breakfast and lunch options in Boston’s bustling Financial District, Café de Boston offers myriad stations of diverse global cuisines that satisfy just about any craving. Variety, value, freshness and flavor drive the menu, which features over 100 items made from scratch daily using all-natural, seasonal, and whenever possible, organic ingredients.